Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Sheep & Wool -- Maryland that is.

This weekend is the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.   We're heading down on Saturday.  My husband is, once again, a competitor in the Grand Lamb Cook Off.  Last year he took 2nd place in the Adults category.

Meanwhile, I'm heading out to the festival itself to enjoy looking at fiber in all its glory.  Everything from fiber producing animals to finished products will be available.

This festival is a bit smaller than New York, but it certainly doesn't skimp on inspiration.  I spent a large part of my lunch hour today looking over the vendor list. I have started my "to look for" list also, but I'm sure there will be things that simply insist on coming home with me.




We'll be on site really really early (hubby has a very early judging time), and probably won't be leaving until they make us.  There will be pictures posted, but until then, here are a couple of ones I got last year:





No comments:

Post a Comment