Monday, May 9, 2016

Project page updated

Things in my life are actually getting a bit more even keel and there *will* be more embroidery to report on soon.  In the meantime, I spent some time adding some of my older projects to the "DONE - Historic and SCA" page.

I still have a number of projects for which I still need to dig out the photos.  There are some that have not been blogged or webbed at all, and some that I have just quick notations of on the old "Elizabet Embroidery" page (link to the right under "Other Things to See") which has not been updated in way too long....

Added to the "Done" page are links for a couple Brick Stitch projects, a book, and this little guy, one of my first SCA projects:


Now to go do some thready things -- and enjoy this return to spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment