Monday, June 20, 2016

Semi-Hiatus.

I have come to the conclusion that I need to pull back a little on this blog.  I will continue to blog, but it will be more on a "when I have something to say" basis.  I will post on Facebook and Google+ as public posts when there is a new entry -- or you can "subscribe" by email to the right there.  I will continue my weekly Thursday "keep Kandy honest" posts.

This may result in more posts, it may result in less, my hope is that it will result in meatier posts, not so many "oh, here's a cool thing, I'll say more later" posts.

I'll also be working on updating the DONE pages and the Resources pages.

This will also mean more embroidery time.

And, who knows, maybe I'll be back to a regular schedule after September.

Meanwhile, here's what I was doing this weekend:



No comments:

Post a Comment