Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Post of Things to Come

There hasn't been much fiber work in the past couple of weeks as I prepared an event that I ran yesterday, so this is pretty much a promise post.   However, over the next few weeks there should be plenty to post about, since I'm really itching to get back to some stitching.

This week, I expect that my Bayeux inspired piece will be set up for work in the evenings, and I'll have it at Mudthaw (SCA East Kingdom event, March 22).  There are also a few more pieces from my trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art to talk about, and some work inspired thereby to be planned.

Meanwhile, please accept this random photo of past work, which may or may not be a hint to something currently in the stew pot of ideas for future mischief I always have simmering.







No comments:

Post a Comment