Monday, October 19, 2015

Sometimes, time just creeps up....

Since I had a really crazy week, and a fantastic weekend away (Sheep & Wool, to be discussed tomorrow), I have no actual topic for my Monday post which is meant to be about Pre-1600 embroidery.

I will mention that I've started Pages, and changed around some of the links.  At the top there will be the links for the pages -- starting with the DONE pages. Each DONE page will have pictures of completed projects and links to blog posts and other related links.  I'm building them now, but the first one has been started.  There will be one for historically based work and one for modern work.

Now, a couple teases for upcoming posts:


  • Update on the Marshall Hanging -- and some thoughts on working a piece that large.
  • First thoughts on a piece based on the Icelandic altar hanging done in the same style embroidery.  That piece I'll be blogging as I work on it since it's not a secret piece. 
  • Occasional links and discussions to some of my favorite pieces of period embroidery.  
  • Thoughts on a period knitting piece that has been kicking around in my mind for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment